Can you Prove it’s not the network? Copper, Fibre or Wifi. The EXG-300E-Kit now allows you to test Wifi 6 installations.
The EtherScope® EXG-300E-KIT Portable Network Expert is a multi-technology, all-in-one handheld network analyser that enables engineers and technicians to get more done faster, from deployment to maintenance and documentation of their ever-changing Wi-Fi and Ethernet access networks. With its simple operation, yet in-depth visibility, and the ability to remotely access and control EtherScope nXG, engineers can now fully enable and leverage the “local hands” of field technicians to expedite problem-solving.
- Test, verify, and troubleshoot technology upgrades, NBASE-T, 10G and Wi-Fi networks with advanced testing apps and purpose built hardware
- Verify up to 10G Ethernet link performance for critical servers, uplinks and key end devices, and validate Wi-Fi network performance
- Enables remote engineers to troubleshoot and collaborate with on-site technicians to solve tough problems at remote sites, saving time and cost of travel
- Seamlessly consolidate, analyze, and manage field test data, and integrate with network management systems via the Link-LiveTM Cloud Service
- Automatically discover and instantly generate a topology map of your wired and Wi-Fi networks using Link-Live cloud service; speeds troubleshooting and keeps network documentation up-to-date. Exports to Visio.